A Tribute to the brave hearts of 1962 Sino-Indian war. Salute to the soldiers who fought for us.
"Diwali was near but that night was dark,
High on the altitude where no bird chirped and no dog barked,
I saw a few men guarding the border,
Ready to die for the country even without an order,
He too was there.
But then I raised my eyes and saw the enemy coming,
Hindi-Chini bhai bhai they were humming,
Love was in their words and hatred in their hearts,
They were more than 20,000 all ready to kill the 25 Brave Hearts,
In front of them was a gap so wide,
I saw him once again,
Anger was in his eyes,
He said to his men "Don't stop till every enemy dies."
That was the day when God heard the battle cries.
I am the supreme power.
I am the almighty.
But who was the one who stood firm in front me, defeating the death and redefining bravery?
Was he too great?
Was he greater than me?
Was he the way I was supposed to be?"
High on the altitude where no bird chirped and no dog barked,
I saw a few men guarding the border,
Ready to die for the country even without an order,
He too was there.
But then I raised my eyes and saw the enemy coming,
Hindi-Chini bhai bhai they were humming,
Love was in their words and hatred in their hearts,
They were more than 20,000 all ready to kill the 25 Brave Hearts,
In front of them was a gap so wide,
I saw him once again,
Anger was in his eyes,
He said to his men "Don't stop till every enemy dies."
That was the day when God heard the battle cries.
I am the supreme power.
I am the almighty.
But who was the one who stood firm in front me, defeating the death and redefining bravery?
Was he too great?
Was he greater than me?
Was he the way I was supposed to be?"
Author: Harsh Dahiya





0 comments:
Post a Comment